Monday, April 18, 2016

Morning by Morning, April 18 - "Overflow More and More"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me hear Your heart, as I begin my day in communion with You -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you to determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God" (Philippians 1:9-11).
 
Lord Jesus, make me more like You today. Make me more like You each day. Teach me and empower me to allow Your love and Your life to "overflow more and more" out of me. More, Lord -- more of Your love, more of Your power, more of Your nature, more of Your will -- more of You in me, more of You overflowing out of me. 
 
Set me free from everything in me that is not yet like You (Romans 8:29). Renew my mind (Romans 12:2). Change my heart (Psalm 51:10). Cleanse my soul (1 John 1:9). Together will all who seek to be more like You, help me "grow up in every way" into Christ-likeness, "to maturity, to the full measure of the full stature of Christ" (Ephesians 4:13 and 15). 
 
I know I have far to go. But I also know by the yearning of Your Holy Spirit stirring within my human sprit that I'm on the journey (Galatians 4:19). "And I am certain that God, who began the good work within (me), will continue His work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns" (Philippians 1:6 NLT). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will be more like Jesus every day, as the Holy Spirit keeps conforming you into the image of Christ, growing you up in spiritual maturity, and allowing the love and life to overflow through you more and more, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
          

From Brokenness to Breakthrough!
Please join us and spread the word for our 
 2016 Inner Healing Conference of Rapha God Ministrieson April 22-23 in San Antonio
at Oak Hills Church, North Central Campus by the Airport
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!