Thursday, April 28, 2016

Morning by Morning, April 28 - "That He Might Make Known His Mighty Power"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. ...
 
"Yet He saved them for His name's sake, so that He might make known His mighty power. He rebuked the Red Sea, and it became dry; He led them through the deep as through a desert. So He saved them from the hand of the foe, and delivered them from the hand of the enemy. The waters covered their adversaries; not one of them was left. Then they believed His words; they sang His praise" (Psalm 106:8-12).
 
O Lord, make known Your mighty power in my life today. I want to follow where You lead me and believe what You speak to me. I want to sing Your praises -- the praises of the One who saves and heals and delivers, the praises of the One who fights for me for Your name's sake until not one of my adversaries is left.
 
And as I see You display Your power for the glory of Your name, let me not forget what You've done or take for granted who You are (v. 13). Let me not turn back or put You to test (v. 14). Let me never forget that You are my Savior and the Source everything good in my life (v. 21). Let me not be found grumbling with ingratitude or discouraged in discontent despite all the mercy and grace You've poured into my life when I deserved it the least (v. 25). 
 
Rather, let me always remember that You are the God who is faithful and true, steadfast in Your love and gracious in Your mercy, who hears me when I call and never lets me go (v. 45). By the mercies of God, I join with those who've known Your love and seen Your power to save to the uttermost and "give thanks to Your holy name and glory in Your praise" (v. 47). "Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. And let all the people say, 'Amen." Praise the Lord!" (v. 48). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you experience the mighty power of our God in your life today, giving thanks to His name and glory in His praise, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, please keep us in prayer this weekend as I travel to preach in Indiana at Burket United Methodist Church with my good friend, Pastor Gary Loy and also teach on Emotional Roots of Physical Afflictions. Come join us if you're in the area. God bless you!

Please keep our Rapha God Ministries team in prayer this Sunday Night. We're excited to be invited to provide altar prayer ministry for Matthew West at the Bible Tour Performance in San Antonio at Laurie Auditorium this Sunday Night. Thank you and God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!