Thursday, April 21, 2016

Morning by Morning, April 21 - Radiant Aroma
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me with Your Spirit and draw me deeply into Your Presence, as I begin my day centered in You.  ...
 
As I wait for the leading of Your Spirit, I hear these words in my heart:  "Radiant Aroma."  ... Lord, what are You speaking to me by these words?  ...
 
The Scriptures come to mind of the offerings made by fire upon the altar of the Lord, burning with the radiance of the fire and releasing a pleasing aroma to God. "And the priest shall burn all on the altar as a burnt sacrifice, an offering made by fire, a sweet aroma to the Lord" (Leviticus 1:9 NKJV).
 
All of the laws and the rituals of the Old Covenant are fulfilled in You, Lord Jesus (Matthew 5:17). You are the Altar; You are the Sacrifice; You are the Fire. You are the Radiance and You are the Aroma. "Walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma" (Ephesians 5:2 NKJV).
 
And now, in Christ, we are to "be imitators of God as dear children" (Ephesians 5:1 NKJV). "But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads in every place the fragrance that comes from knowing Him. For we are the aroma of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing" (2 Corinthians 2:14-15 NRSV). And now the fire of God, the holy Fire of Your Holy Spirit burns within our hearts to display the radiance of Your glory through our lives (Luke 24:32; Isaiah 61:3). "Christ in (us), the hope of glory" (Colossians 1:27).
 
My Father God, let me be a radiant aroma of Christ today. I offer my life "a living sacrifice" to You (Romans 12:1). As the fire of Your Spirit burns in my heart, let me be radiant with Your glory shining through me and let the aroma of Christ diffuse the atmosphere around me everywhere You send me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the fire of the Holy Spirit will burn in your heart, that the radiant light of Christ will shine through you, and that you will carry and diffuse the aroma of Christ everywhere you go, as you offer your life and this day to God as a living sacrifice to Him, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Please come join us of our Inner Healing Conference this weekend  -- From Brokenness to Breakthrough! If you're not able to join us, you might consider our dvds from our School of Ministry on the Biblical principles of inner healing, request my book Free to Be Like Jesus or call our ministry office for other resources or to set up your personal prayer ministry appointment:  RaphaGodMinistries.com We offer sessions free, without cost to all who come.
         

From Brokenness to Breakthrough!
Please join us and spread the word for our 
 2016 Inner Healing Conference of Rapha God Ministrieson April 22-23 in San Antonio
hosted at Oak Hills Church, North Central Campus by the Airport
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!