Friday, September 21, 2018

Morning by Morning, September 21 - The Day of Our Breakthrough is Here!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. You're my Rock, my Refuge, and my Strong Tower. I'm safe and secure in You, as I begin my day in confidence and faith, looking to You first above all else.  ...
 
"Before she was in labor she gave birth; before the pain came upon her she delivered a son. Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such a thing? Shall a land be born in a day? Shall a nation be delivered in one moment? Yet as soon as Zion was in labor she delivered her children. Shall I open the womb and not deliver? says the Lord; shall I, the One who delivers, shut the womb? says your God. Rejoice with Jerusalem, and be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice with her in joy, all you who mourn over her -- that you may nurse and be satisfied from her consoling breast; that you may drink deeply with delight from her glorious bosom!" (Isaiah 66:7-11)
 
My Father God, I thank You for every promise of Your Word and every promise You've spoken to me by Your Spirit. So many have been fulfilled and yet so many are still in the process of being fulfilled -- all in Your way and all in Your time. You're the God who makes all things beautiful in Your time (Ecclesiastes 3:11). And "in the fullness of time" according to Your purposes and plans, You bring to pass every word and promise You've made to me and all Your children (Galatians 4:4).
 
This morning as I wait on the leading of Your Holy Spirit, I am stirred with an expectant faith. I think of how Paul said he was expectant and pregnant to see the purposes of God formed and fulfilled in the people of God, like a woman in the travail of labor (Galatians 4:19). I believe there are things in Your heart You are birthing and bringing forth in our world, here in our day. There are things we've longed to see, trying to wait patiently in faith, that we will suddenly see in the breakthroughs of a moment, even in the "now" of our moments today.
 
Lord, let my faith awaken! Let my faith arise! My faith is in You, my hope is in You; and I'm excited to see what You will do!
 
As I pray, I hear Your Spirit forming a song of expectant faith in my heart:
 
My faith is in You!
My hope is in You!
And I am so excited to see what You will do!
 
Come in Your power!
Come in Your glory!
Come in Your faithfulness and make all Your promises come true!
 
May Your faithful ones arise!
May Your prayerful ones arise!
May Your expectant ones arise!
Arise and shine in the light of Your love
Arise and shine in the word of Your truth
Arise and shine for the day of our breakthrough is here!
 
Yes, Lord. Let this be the day of our breakthrough. Do in a day what we've prayed a lifetime to receive. Do in a day what generations have longed to see. Stir up our faith -- expectant faith in You and expectant faith to believe the day of our breakthrough is here! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you are stirred expectant faith for the day of your breakthrough, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
 
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!