Monday, January 14, 2019

Morning by Morning, January 14 - Intimacy before Ministry -- In My Heart from the Start
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God -- I worship You and welcome You into my heart and every moment of my day.  ...
 
“(Jesus) went up the mountain and called to Him those whom He wanted, and they came to Him. And He appointed twelve, whom He also named apostles, to be with Him, and to be sent out to proclaim the message, and to have authority to cast out demons” (Mark 3:13-15).
 
In the ways of the Kingdom of God, intimacy is before ministry. Before You sent out Your first disciples, You first called them to Yourself. You “called” and “they came.” Their first calling was “to be with (You). And then, having been with You, You “sent (them) out to proclaim the message” in the power of Your name. They knew the power of Your name because they first knew the nature of Your heart.
 
Here at the beginning of my day, Your Spirit calls me to come be with You. My intimacy with You comes before my ministry for You. Apart from You, I can do nothing (John 15:5). So I’m set apart for You and come apart with You from everyone else and everything else for these few moments, these first moments, of my morning to be with You and You alone. And then I can carry You with me in my heart from the start -- intimacy before ministry. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you grow in your hunger to answer the call to come to Jesus, in intimacy with Him before ministry for Him, abiding in Him as He abides in you, with Him in your heart from the start, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

 
   

Morning by Morning, Daily Devotional Book. One's year's worth of a selection of my daily prayer devotionals -- written fresh every morning from the communion of prayer to begin your day embraced by your Father, centered in Jesus, and filled with the Holy Spirit. Join me on the journey and share this with a friend who's longing for a deeper, more intimate relationship with God.

 

Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy

Keynote Speaker in Shropshire, England for March Conference "Release for the Captives!"
Friends, I'm excited to be invited as Keynote Speaker this year for the European Conference of the Holy Spirit through Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Shropshire, England in March. The theme this year is "Release for the Captives!"  Come join us!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!