Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Morning by Morning, January 15 - "Settle the Matter."
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Yielded to Your will, surrendered to Your authority, give me the desire and the power to trust You and obey You today -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven" (Psalm 119:89 NKJV).
 
As I wait on You, I hear in my heart:  "Settle the matter."  ...
 
What "matter," Lord?  ...
 
"The matter of faith. The matter of trust. Choose this day Who you will believe and what you will believe. Either My Word is true or it is not. Either I am faithful or I am not. Stop wavering like a ship tossed on the seas. Believe Me; trust Me. Believe My Word; obey My will. Know in your heart that I know what's best. Know that My plans for you are good; know that My plans for you are best. Let Me eradicate doubt from your heart so My truth can be settled in your mind."  ...
 
Yes, Lord. I want to say, "I believe; help my unbelief," like the man in the Bible who's son was tormented by the demonic spirit and the disciples couldn't cast it out (Mark 9:24). But even as that thought comes to my mind, I believe I hear You saying in my heart:  "No! That is My point. Let Me eradicate doubt from your heart so My truth can be settled in your mind. You can't make this happen, but you can agree with Me and My will to make this happen in you by the power of My grace. My will is not to help your unbelief. My will is to eradicate your unbelief. Settle the matter. Choose to believe. Then you will experience more of the realm of My Word where I have said 'All things are possible to him who believes.'"  ...
 
Yes, Lord. By the power of Your grace, let the matter be settled. By the power of Your grace, I choose to believe -- I believe You; I trust You. I believe Your Word; I seek to obey Your will. I thank You for the promise of Your Word that "All things are possible to him who believes" (Mark 9:23 NKJV). This Word comes to mind:  "If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be give you. But ask in faith, never doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind; for the doubter, being double-minded and unstable in every way, must not expect to receive anything from the Lord" (James 1:5-8).
 
Father, in the name of Jesus and by the power of Your Holy Spirit, I renounce doubt and unbelief. I renounce everything that would try to make me double-minded and unstable, trying to block me from receiving from You all You desire for me, according to Your Word and Your will that is forever settled in heaven. I resist and reject those spirits and their lies; and I command them to flee in the name of Jesus! As Your Word says, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you! (James 4:7) And in their place, I receive the faith to believe You're pouring into me, in the name of Jesus. By Your grace, I'm going through this gate of greater faith this year, in Jesus' name. And by faith I declare this matter is settled -- in my heart and in my mind -- from this day forward. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you settle the matter of faith in your heart and mind -- choosing this day by the power of God's grace to believe Him and His Word, and receiving all He desires for You, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

 
   

Morning by Morning, Daily Devotional Book. One's year's worth of a selection of my daily prayer devotionals -- written fresh every morning from the communion of prayer to begin your day embraced by your Father, centered in Jesus, and filled with the Holy Spirit. Join me on the journey and share this with a friend who's longing for a deeper, more intimate relationship with God.

 

Register for the Healing Academy.
Friends, I'll be teaching at the Healing Academy on Healing and Deliverance Prayer Ministry this coming February 5-8, 2019 in the Nashville area at the Aldersgate Renewal Ministries Center. Please come join us if you're being called to healing prayer ministry! Sign up today:    Healing Academy

Keynote Speaker in Shropshire, England for March Conference "Release for the Captives!"
Friends, I'm excited to be invited as Keynote Speaker this year for the European Conference of the Holy Spirit through Aldersgate Renewal Ministries in Shropshire, England in March. The theme this year is "Release for the Captives!"  Come join us!



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!