Monday, April 05, 2021

“Hearts Burning Within Us” in the Resurrected Presence of Jesus Christ - April 5, 2021

 

Morning by Morning, April 5 - “Hearts Burning Within Us” in the Resurrected Presence of Jesus Christ

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Arise and live in Your resurrection power in my heart and life today. ...

"Now on that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus.... While they were talking and discussing, Jesus Himself came near and went with them.... Then beginning with Moses and all the prophets, He interpreted to them the things about Himself in all the Scriptures.... They said to each other, 'Were not our hearts burning within us while He was talking to us on the road, while He was opening the Scriptures to us?'" (Luke 24:13-32)

Come near and come alongside me today, Lord Jesus. Open up the Word of God to me. Show me Your love, Your power, and Your Presence in all Your Scriptures. For “all the Scriptures” ultimately reveal You to us (Luke 24:27). In You, “the Word became flesh and lived among us, and we have seen (Your) glory, the glory of a Father’s only Son, full of grace and truth” (John 1:14).

Let my heart burn within me with the eternal Flame of Your Holy Spirit, as You walk with me and talk with me, revealing to me Your Word and filling me with Your Spirit. You're my Lord and Savior, my Father and Friend. You’re my Resurrected King. You're my Constant Companion. You’re my “Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6).

Open the eyes of my heart to see You as You truly are (Luke 24:13). Empower me by Your Spirit to go share the Good News of Your resurrection power everywhere You send me so that other hearts may be opened to also see You as You truly are. And keep fanning into flame the burning desire of my heart to keep growing in the intimacy, maturity, and power of Your ever-abiding Presence, now forever with me every hour, every moment, all by Your grace (Matthew 28:20). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My friend, may your heart burn within you with the ever-abiding Presence of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you! 

Tommy & Rocio Hays
Messiah Ministries
17503 La Cantera Parkway, Suite 104407
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!
Anyone can sign up for free to receive them at:

Join us and Pray for us!
Some of Our Upcoming Events:

April 18th
Preaching the Sunday Services at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas 9:00 and 10:45, live and livestream.

April 22-24th
Fellowship of Ministries Retreat for MorningStar Ministries, Fort Mill, South Carolina.

April 25-26th
Healing Prayer Services at Coker UMC
In-Person, April 25th- 6:30 PM, Coker Sanctuary- 231 E North Loop Rd San Antonio, TX 78216 (Note: Use the Wurzbach Parkway Entrance as the N. Loop Entrance is closed due to construction)
Via Zoom, April 26th- 6:30 PM
Contact Jenn Clauser: Communications@coker.org

May 6th
Rocio Caballero Hays leading a prayer time at the 2021 City Wide Women’s Prayer Gathering at Iglesia Puerta de Restauracion, San Antonio, TX 9:30 to 11:30am.

May 14-16th
Keynote Speaker at 2021 Spring Conference of Central Texas Area Aglow in Kerrville, Texas featuring international worship leader Terry MacAlmon in an outdoor worship evening Friday Night at the Empty Cross at Kerrville Coming King Prayer Garden, followed by our conference Saturday and Sunday.
Contact Christina Roberts at christinaroberts@att.net

Tuesday Nights
Teaching Life Transformation Course live in person every week at the Bridge Church in Fredericksburg, Texas from 6 to 8:00. All are welcome to come join us at any time along the course. Based on the principles of my book Free to Be Like Jesus!

Tuesday Mornings
Teaching by Zoom on Deliverance Ministry Training for leaders of MorningStar Ministries Connect Groups. Ten week series.

Thursday afternoons
Continue Teaching Healing Prayer Ministry by Zoom for Coker United Methodist Church San Antonio, Texas prayer team. 
Tommy & Rocio Hays | Messiah Ministries
"Preparing the Way of the Lord
... Healing from the Inside Out"
Free to Be Like Jesus
—Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance
Morning by Morning, 365 Day Prayer Devotional for Deeper Intimacy with God