Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hearts Ablaze 7-7-05

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Open the eyes of my heart, Lord. I want to see You. ... In the Spirit, I see a pile of hot coals, glowing reddish-orange with intensity and heat. They are white around the edges, releasing small flames of fire that dance around the pile from coal to coal. Some dry branches and leaves fall upon the coals and spontaneously ignite in a blaze of fire. ... "These coals are the hearts of My people and the fire of My presence. They burn with intensity and the heat of a passion for Me. Gathered together, they fuel and feed one another, keeping their hearts burning inside. The fire of the presence of My Spirit burns from within, consuming all that comes in contact with them. They burn white with increasing purity and passionate intensity. In these days, My fire does not fall from heaven as much as it rises up from within the hearts of My people by the abiding presence of My Spirit. This is how I am setting the world ablaze -- to be purified or consumed in the blaze of My presence." Yes, Lord. Set our hearts ablaze with Your Holy Spirit. Draw us near to You and near to one another, so that the fire does not go out, but continues to burn with increasing intensity and purity, ablaze with a passion for You. Then bring us into contact with others who will be set ablaze with the fire of Your presence, until their hearts are burning within them, together with ours. Let the earth be set ablaze with Your glory, manifested and burning in the hearts of Your people. In Jesus' name we pray. Be encouraged this day! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- "preparing the way of the Lord" -- MessiahMin@aol.com Our mailing address: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502. God bless you!