Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Come Breaking Out and Busting Through 2-26-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is above every name and worthy of all my praise. I declare Your name and proclaim Your praise over everything I face today. ... Come breaking out Come busting through Come rushing like a stream Come rising up Come pressing on Come blowing like the wind Come live in me Come love through me Come move in Your power and Your might "And suddenly from heaven there came a sound like the rush of a violent wind, and it filled the entire house where they were sitting" (Acts 2:2). Lord, let the violent wind of Your Spirit blow the chaff out of my soul. Let it breathe new life into my spirit and burn with fresh passion in my bones. Fill my house and my heart and then flow out of me like rivers of living water (John 7:38). Consume me and change me, then consume and change everything and everyone around me in the power and might of Your Spirit. I don't want to be the same. And I don't want them to be either. Your kingdom come, Your will be done, in my life and in my world. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" http://www.messiah-ministries.org/ 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: http://www.shop.messiah-ministries.org/