Monday, February 25, 2008

Turn My Heart to Your Ways 2-25-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of kings and Lord of lords, all heaven and earth is given into Your hands. I entrust You with my life and this day as well. ... "Turn my heart to Your decrees, and not to selfish gain. Turn my eyes from looking at vanities; give me life in Your ways" (Psalm 119:36-37). You are sovereign over all things, yet You have given me the gift of free will. You are love, but You don't force me to love You. You are holy, yet You don't force me to obey You. Instead, You set before me right and wrong, blessings and curses, life and death. And by the sacrifice of the blood of the Son of God, You give me the grace to desire You and Your ways and the freedom to turn from my self and my own. I've seen enough to know that You are good and wise and worthy of my trust. So I entrust my heart to Your decrees and my life to Your ways. Form Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Open my eyes to see the path You've set before me and open my ears to hear the leading of Your voice. "And when you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a word behind you, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it' " (Isaiah 30:21). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org