Friday, November 04, 2011

"Continue in the Faith" - November 4

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, I worship You in spirit, soul, and body and welcome You into every moment of my past, present, and future. ...

"After they had proclaimed the Good News to that city and had made many disciples, they returned to Lystra, then on to Iconium and Antioch. There they strengthened the souls of the disciples and encouraged them to continue in the faith, saying, 'It is through many persecutions that we must enter the Kingdom of God'" (Acts 14:21-22).


Every day, Your Holy Spirit strengthens my soul and encourages me to continue in the faith. Every day, Your Holy Spirit leads me on and draws me in to enter the Kingdom of God. And Every day, Your Holy Spirit anoints me and empowers me to proclaim the Good News and help make disciples wherever I am and wherever You send me. This is the mission and the ministry of all the sons and daughters of God (Matthew 28:18-20).


Thank You for every one of Your disciples who have strengthened me and encouraged me along the way. And I pray now for the continuing journey of faith of each of the lives You've allowed me to touch with the truth and power of the Good News of this Gospel of the Kingdom of God. "And this Good News of the Kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friends, thank you so much for joining with me in this journey of prayer. Sylvia and I are home now from our Encounter Wales! ministry trip with Heather Butler. We praise God for the souls that were saved and the lives that were changed by the healing love of God these past three weeks. We're so encouraged to see how the Lord has moved everywhere He sent us, and we have many invitations to return. Thank you for being part of our team through all your prayers. God bless you!

Tommy & Sylvia Hays