Tuesday, November 08, 2011

"Follow Me" - November 8

Good morning, Lord Jesus. With all that I am and all that I have, I worship You and welcome You into every moment of my day. ...
I hear these words of a new song You're writing on my heart and stirring in my spirit. ...

Come follow Me
Come follow Me
Wherever I lead
I want you there with Me
So come and follow Me

Yes, Lord Jesus. You stand at the threshold of the door and call me to come. You call me to trust. You call me to move forward into the place You've prepared for me along the journey ahead. "Whoever serves Me must follow Me, and where I am, there will My servant be also. Whoever serves Me, the Father will honor" (John 12:26).

By the gift of grace You've given me and with the gift of faith You've imparted to me, I arise to follow You. You're invitation is simple, and Your command is clear. So here we go. Let the adventure of this great journey of faith continue. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


You're Invited to the Messiah Ministries Christmas Gathering on December 2nd! Please come join us for a festive time with all our friends, 7-9 PM in the Foyer at Centenary UMC in Lexington, 2800 Tates Creek Road. Please let Marilyn Walker know if you're thinking of coming to help with our planning: DirOfMinistries@aol.com or 859-317-1591



Please keep us in prayer, as Sylvia and I travel to San Antonio, Texas to minister together this week in healing prayer and prophetic ministry. Please let us know if your church or community would like to make arrangement for us to come to your area as well. God bless you!


Tommy & Sylvia Hays