Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wisdom and Faith - November 15

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours and You are mine; so I entrust this day and my life into Your hands. ...

"If any of you is lacking in wisdom, ask God, Who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given to you. But ask in faith, never doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind; for the doubter, being double-minded and unstable in every way, must not expect to receive anything from the Lord" (James 1:5-8).


Lord, give me wisdom-wisdom for every choice that's set before me, wisdom to know to trust You above all, and wisdom to rest in knowledge that You know my every moment and hold them all in Your hands. Lord, give me faith-faith that doesn't doubt, faith that doesn't worry, and faith that's single-minded in focus upon You to be my steady rock and steadfast hope. In the gift of wisdom and the gift of faith You give to me and all who humble themselves to ask, I wait expectantly to receive Your guidance and entrust myself to Your governance. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Come to The Fountain! This Friday Night, Nov. 18 at 7 pm for our Messiah Ministries monthly city-wide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship. Come drink deeply from The Fountain of Living Waters as we worship Jesus in the freedom of His Holy Spirit and the loving embrace of the Father heart of God. Brooke Barrett will be leading in worship and Linda Dulin-Moore will be leading in prayer this month. All are welcome! Please come and spread the word!



You're Invited to the Messiah Ministries Christmas Gathering on December 2nd! Please come join us for a festive time with all our friends, 7-9 PM in the Foyer at Centenary UMC in Lexington, 2800 Tates Creek Road. Please let Marilyn Walker know if you're thinking of coming to help with our planning: DirOfMinistries@aol.com or 859-317-1591


Friends, please keep us in prayer as Sylvia and I minister in San Antonio, Texas this week and then lead a Pastor's Retreat near Amarillo with the Northwest Texas Conference of the United Methodist Church this weekend. Please let us know if you'd like us to come minister in healing prayer and prophetic ministry in your area. God bless you!


Tommy & Sylvia Hays
www.messiah-ministries.org