Thursday, November 29, 2012


Morning by Morning, November 29 - Deliberate


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me into the deep place of communion in prayer, as I begin my day deliberately with You. ...


"When the days drew near for Him to be taken up, (Jesus) set His face to go to Jerusalem" (Luke 9:51).


The word "deliberate" keeps coming to me this morning. ...


It seems You're calling me to a deeper place of deliberate focus and deliberate actions. And looking to You as my example, You were very deliberate in getting away with the Father in prayer and then very deliberate in coming out of place of prayer and into the place of authority in obedience to all You saw the Father doing and all You heard the Father saying (John 5:19).


You were able to set Your face with deliberate resolution toward the place of the next assignment the Father had for You. Yet You very sensitive the leading of the Holy Spirit in the moment by moment steps of ministry along the way (Acts 10:38).


Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Help me be deliberate today. Help me set my face toward Your plans and purposes for my life today. Keep me in the deep place of communion in prayer with You - moment by moment throughout my day, because You've drawn me near to deliberately focus on You morning by morning at the start of my day. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Friends, I pray the Holy Spirit of our Living God will draw you into the deep place of communion of prayer, so you can deliberately set your face to be about our Father's business today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502