Thursday, January 24, 2013


Morning by Morning, January 24 - "All Things are Possible"


Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes, open up my heart, and welcome You into my day. ...


"Jesus said to him, 'If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, 'Lord, I believe; help my unbelief' " (Mark 9:23, NKJ).


When I hear this Scripture quoted or prayed, most of the time the emphasis is upon the man's unbelief. It's usually expressed by someone who finds it hard to belief, usually because of doubt and unbelief, rooted in repeated disappointments and discouragement of the past. And of course, we've all felt disappointed and discouraged at times. It's part of the journey of life through a world where we live between the coming of the Kingdom of God on earth and into our lives from the first coming of Christ but not yet fully manifested on earth as it is in heaven until the second coming of Christ. So our part is to continue to pray and believe for Your Kingdom to come, for Your will to be done, here on earth as it is in heaven.


So it seems Your point in the story of this Scripture is to emphasis belief, not unbelief. And it seems to me You want the emphasis of our belief to be primarily on You and Your nature, not primarily on our belief in the thing we are asking of You. "With God all things are possible" (Mark 10:27). You encourage us to seek first the Kingdom of God and Your righteousness, then all these things we feel we need and all these things we ask of You will be given unto us (Matthew 6:33).


Lord, help my belief. Help me grow in my understanding of You and Your nature. Help me trust You more every day, trusting that You are a good God and You want the very best for Your children as our perfect and holy Father. Help me know that You are at work in all things - even the things intended for harm and that break Your heart, even the things that seem to be taking too long to come to pass, even the things that seem impossible for man and sometimes even seem impossible for God. Help me be one choosing to live my life from the perspective of embracing Your invitation, "Only believe" (Mark 5:36). From that perspective and attitude of heart, "all things are possible." So that's what I choose to believe, as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



Friends, may the Holy Spirit stir in your heart to help your belief in our good God for whom all things are possible. May He increase expectant hope in your spirit for all our perfect and holy Father has in His heart for your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



I'm really excited to be speaking on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio Wednesday Night, February 6 at 7pm. Please come join us if you can (www.oakhillschurch.com).


Starting Thursday Night, January 31, we will begin a 6 Week Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training, at our ministry office at Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio. Please come join us; seating is limited. We are excited that 20 people have already signed up for this course for equipping and training in healing prayer ministry! (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com)


In this new season, I will still be leading Messiah Ministries, but also joining in leadership as the Pastoral Director of Rapha God Ministries based in San Antonio, Texas, continuing my calling of equipping and ministry of inner healing -- healing from the inside out -- to see God's people set from from their past and awakened to their identity and destiny in Christ. I'll also continue to share these morning prayers, teach our 4 Day Schools in Kentucky and elsewhere, and still travel to speak and minister as the Lord leads with the relationships we've established and the new ones to be formed, at home and abroad.


For a few months of transition, the Messiah Ministries mailing address in Lexington will remain the same, but I will be moving into my new office and the new base for ministry will be at: 4 Dominion Drive, Building 1; San Antonio, Texas 78257 www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


God bless you and thank you for all your prayers and friendship!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502