Wednesday, January 16, 2013


Morning by Morning, January 16 - Seek the Face of God


Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I lift up the gate of my heart and open up the door of my spirit that the King of glory may come in. ...


"Who will ascend the hill of the Lord? And who will stand in His holy place? Those who have clean hands and pure hearts, who do not lift up their souls to what is false, and do not swear deceitfully. They will receive blessing from the Lord, and vindication from the God of their salvation. Such is the company of those who seek Him, who seek the face of the God of Jacob" (Psalm 24:3-6).


O God of Jacob - the God who brings breakthrough from our brokenness, who brings beauty from our ashes, who brings freedom from our bondage - the God who brings good out of evil, light out of darkness, and righteousness out of injustice - You are my God. And I seek You. I seek Your face; I listen for Your voice; I wait for Your leading.... Selah ...


It seems I hear You say, "My son, My blood cleanses your hands and My Spirit purifies your heart. The throne of My Presence in the hill of the Lord and all are welcome who will humble themselves to let Me cleanse them in My blood and purify them with My Spirit. I readily embrace all who seek Me with all their heart."


Yes, Lord. Your Word says, "When you search for Me, you will find Me; if you seek Me with all your heart, I will let you find Me, says the Lord" (Jeremiah 29:13-14). Your Word says we are cleansed from all unrighteousness by the blood of Jesus (1 John 1:7-9). Your Word says Your Spirit of Truth frees us from what is false and leads us into all truth (John 16:13). And nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:38-39).


Lord, let my heart be true and not deceitful. Let me lift up my soul to You and no other. I want to ascend the hill of the Lord; I want to spend the moments of my day abiding in Your Presence, no matter where I am or what I do. Keep my hands clean and my heart pure. Let me be counted among the company of those who passionately seek You with all their heart, O God of Jacob. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.




Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




Friends, by the power of the blood Jesus and the purifying fire of the Holy Spirit, all through the mercy and grace of our Father in Heaven, may you have clean hands and a pure heart in your passionate pursuit of the face of God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



This Weekend, I'll be back in Kentucky leading a Spiritual Renewal Weekend at Bagby Memorial United Methodist Church in Grayson, Kentucky, January 18-20 with my good friend Pastor Susan Elkow (http://bagbyumc.org/events.php). Come join us if you can!


I'm really excited to be invited to speak on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio Wednesday Night, February 6 at 7pm. Please come join us if you can (www.oakhillschurch.com).



Starting Thursday Night, January 31, we will begin a 6 Week Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training, at our ministry office at Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio. Please come join us; seating is limited (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com)



In this new season, I will still be leading Messiah Ministries, but also joining in leadership as the Pastoral Director of Rapha God Ministries based in San Antonio, Texas, continuing my calling of equipping and ministry of inner healing -- healing from the inside out -- to see God's people set from from their past and awakened to their identity and destiny in Christ. I'll also continue to share these morning prayers, teach our 4 Day Schools in Kentucky and elsewhere, and still travel to speak and minister as the Lord leads with the relationships we've established and the new ones to be formed, at home and abroad.



For a few months of transition, the Messiah Ministries mailing address in Lexington will remain the same, but I will be moving into my new office and the new base for ministry will be at: 4 Dominion Drive, Building 1; San Antonio, Texas 78257 www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


God bless you and thank you for all your prayers and friendship!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502