Friday, January 25, 2013

Morning by Morning, January 25 - Power, Provision, Protection, and Purpose in the Name of Jesus


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is powerful and mighty. And I speak it out as my praise to You and declaration of Your authority over my life and over this day. ...


"You Israelites, why do you wonder at this, or why do you stare at us, as though by our own power or piety we had made him walk? The God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, the God of our ancestors has glorified His Son Jesus.... And by faith in His name, His name itself has made this man strong, whom you see and know; and the faith that is through Jesus has given him this perfect health in the presence of all of you" (Acts 3:12-16).


Not by our own power or piety, not by our doing the right things or saying the right words, not by anything we've earned or deserved, but by the powerful and mighty name of Jesus does the God of heaven display His glory on earth. "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among mortals by which we must be saved" - "saved" to the uttermost with the eternal life, healing, freedom, wholeness, and peace that comes through Christ alone in the power of the name of Jesus (Acts 4:12).


"Therefore God highly exalted Him and gave Him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2:9-11).


Jesus, You are my Lord and Savior. "Jesus Christ-He is Lord of all" (Acts 10:36). I declare Your name to glory of God my Father over my "spirit and soul and body" (1 Thessalonians 5:23). I declare Your name over my past, present, and future. I declare Your name over my identity and destiny, my gifts and calling, my hopes and dreams, my thoughts and desires. I declare Your name over my sins and failures, my missed opportunities and disappointments, my fears and regrets. I declare Your name over where I live, where I work, where I minister, everywhere I go. I declare Your name over every cell in my body, every provision for my finances, every means of Your protection, every dimension of my life. I declare Your name over every relationship, strategic alignment, and bond of trust. I declare Your name over every plan, scheme, strategy, temptation, means of influence and means of access of the enemy of my soul and the weakness of my flesh. And I declare Your name over every victory through the power of the cross of Jesus Christ in my life and my world, throughout all time and space and every dimension. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I declare to You and all heaven and earth, that I desire to leave nothing out from under the covering of the name of Jesus over every area of my life. I believe there's power, provision, protection, and purpose in the name of Jesus. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend, I pray for and delcare in agreement with you the power, provision, protection, and purpose of the name of Jesus over every area of your life! Please pray and declare the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


I'm really excited to be speaking on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio Wednesday Night, February 6 at 7pm. Please come join us if you can (www.oakhillschurch.com).


Starting Thursday Night, January 31, we will begin a 6 Week Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training, at our ministry office at Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio. Please come join us; seating is limited. We are excited that 20 people have already signed up for this course for equipping and training in healing prayer ministry! (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com)


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out