Friday, January 11, 2013


Morning by Morning, January 11 - "Abound in Hope"


Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me close to You - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Let there be nothing between us, so I can hear Your voice and follow Your leading. ...


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit" (Romans 15:13).


We are not created and called to merely have hope, to hold on to hope, to hope against hope. No, we're created and called to "abound in hope." Hope is to continually rise up in us, to overflow out of us, to change the atmosphere around us. And in that believing, overflowing, abounding hope, we are filled with all joy and peace in believing by the God of hope.


And thank You, Lord, that we don't have to manufacture this ourselves or try to talk ourselves into this perspective and attitude. This kind of hope comes "by the power of the Holy Spirit" and only "by the power of the Holy Spirit."


Come, Holy Spirit. Stir up hope within me today. Remind me of the promises of God. Remind me of the moments of supernatural provision and protection and power manifested by the God of my salvation. Remind me of the steadfast love and unfailing mercy of my God who forgives me of my sins, heals me of my wounds, and frees me from my chains. Remind me of the gifts and calling of God that are without repentance and for the building up of His Body and the reaching out to the lost to express His glory in the earth. And remind me of all my God has done by the power of His love and grace in me so that He can express His love and grace through me.


Let all of this rise up within me and flow freely through me, abounding in hope, filled with the joy and peace of my God. Let me never settle for getting by and getting along, but purposefully choosing to live in faith believing there's always more and the best is yet to come. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend, I pray you will abound in hope today! Be filled with the joy and peace of our God of hope, believing in Him that there's always more and the best is yet to come! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


I'm really excited to be invited to speak on The Healing Nature of Jesus during "An Evening of Healing" with Max Lucado at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio Wednesday Night, February 6 at 7pm. Please come join us if you can.


Starting Thursday Night, January 31, we will begin a 6 Week Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Training, at our ministry office at Rapha God Ministries in San Antonio. Please come join us; seating is limited (www.RaphaGodMinistries.com)


If you're in the Kentucky area, I'll be leading a Spiritual Renewal Weekend at Bagby Memorial United Methodist Church in Grayson, Kentucky, January 18-20 with my good friend Pastor Susan Elkow (http://bagbyumc.org/events.php). Come join us if you can!


In this new season, I will still be leading Messiah Ministries, but also joining in leadership as the Pastoral Director of Rapha God Ministries based in San Antonio, Texas, continuing my calling of equipping and ministry of inner healing -- healing from the inside out -- to see God's people set from from their past and awakened to their identity and destiny in Christ. I'll also continue to share these morning prayers, teach our 4 Day Schools in Kentucky and elsewhere, and still travel to speak and minister as the Lord leads with the relationships we've established and the new ones to be formed, at home and abroad.


For a few months of transition, the Messiah Ministries mailing address in Lexington will remain the same, but I will be moving into my new office and the new base for ministry will be at: 4 Dominion Drive, Building 1; San Antonio, Texas 78257 www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


God bless you and thank you for all your prayers and friendship!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
2800 Tates Creek Road
Lexington, Kentucky 40502