Friday, July 26, 2013

Morning by Morning, July 26 - Good Stewards of God's Gifts

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let the sound of Your great name resonate in my spirit and the spiritual atmosphere around me, as the first sound from my mouth this morning.  ...

"Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received. Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with the strength that God supplies, so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ. To Him belong the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen" (1 Peter 4:10-11).

Lord, let me be a good steward of all You have entrusted to me today. Lead me and empower me to serve and give and love and speak in the ways that glorify You. Help me trust that You'll supply all I need to accomplish all You desire. The provision and power of the grace of God is enough.

According to Your Word, Your will is to be glorified through every gift I have received. Awaken and fan into flame the gifts of God You've given to me to serve You and Your people in the power of Your love and for the glory of Your name (2 Timothy 1:6). Let me "not lag in zeal, (but) be ardent in spirit, (to) serve the Lord" as I "rejoice in hope, (am) patient in suffering, (and) persevere in prayer" (Romans 12:11-12).

"We all have gifts that differ according to the grace given us" (Romans 12:6). So let me know and use mine with great joy and faithful obedience, according the identity and destiny You've created within me. And let me never forget that Your greatest gift of all is the gift of Yourself -- Your very Presence by Your Holy Spirit, always abiding in me and in all who will ask (Luke 11:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend,  may you know and use the great gifts of God He has entrusted to you to glorify His name through your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm excited to be teaching on spiritual gifts at our weekend ministry retreat for our Spanish-speaking Sozo Prayer Ministry Team this weekend. Please keep us in prayer to have more life-changing encounters with God. I pray the same for you!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue