Friday, July 12, 2013


Morning by Morning, July 12 - "Here I Am"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let my spirit be in communion with Your Spirit, as I start my day grounded in Your Word and embraced by Your Presence, O Lord, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"I was ready to be sought out by those who did not ask, to be found by those who did not seek Me. I said, 'Here I am, here I am,' to a nation that did not call on My name" (Isaiah 65:1).

Let me be one who seeks You; let me be one who finds You. Let my nation be one that calls on Your name.

You are a God who created us for relationship -- a relationship of love and honor and respect. You require our obedience and You desire our love. You require our humility and You desire our faith. You know what's best for us and You created us to experience it. Yet You always set before us the choice to seek You or not, to trust You or not, to obey You or not, to embrace You or not, to love You or not.

A relationship of love requires the freedom to choose. And I choose You. By the grace of God, I will seek You, I will pursue You, I will find You and embrace You. I will love You, because You first loved me (1 John 4:19). I hear You say, "Here I am." And I say to You, "Thank You, Lord, for always being here for me." In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. 

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



My Friend,  may seek our God with all your heart and know in your soul that He is always there for you. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, we're excited to now have four teams of seven to fifteen trained prayer ministers getting to know one another and ministering together at Rapha God Ministries. We've been havingweekend retreats with each team and I'll be away with one of our teams this weekend at the retreat at Horseshoe Bay and then get to have a week of vacation with my family. Please keep us all in your prayers, and I pray for you to be aligned and bonded with your team and family in the love of God.
  
Also, I have a lot of friends coming together at the Aldersgate Conference in Lexington, Kentucky this weekend, which is a conference on Life in the Spirit (www.aldersgaterenewal.org). Please keep them all in prayer for a great outpouring of God's Spirit. God bless!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!