Thursday, July 11, 2013

Morning by Morning, July 11 - "The Implanted Word"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the King of kings and Lord of lords. Be King and Lord of my life today.  ...

"You must understand this, my beloved:  let everyone be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger; for your anger does not produce God's righteousness. Therefore rid yourselves of all sordidness and rank growth of wickedness, and welcome with meekness the implanted word that has the power to save your souls. But be doers of the word, and not merely hearers who deceive themselves" (James 1:19-22).

Lord Jesus, implant Your word in my heart. Let it take root and grow. Let it flourish and thrive. Let it change my desires and my thoughts from the inside out. Let it be alive and active, guiding my steps and directing my path.

Lord, as I listen, to hear and do Your word, what is Your word for me today? ...

It seems I hear You say, "My son, My word for you today is 'love.' Love is the word I've implanted in your heart. Look for those I will send to you to love. Listen to their stories. See their needs. Hear their hearts. Encourage their hope. When you love, you could not be more like Me, for I Am Love."

Yes, Lord. By the power of Your grace at work within me, I will. "Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love" (1 John 4:8). Let this word You've implanted in me change me and make me more like You today. You are the Living Word of God (John 1:1). And You are living in me (Colossians 1:27). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may the Living Word implant His living word in your heart today. By the power of the grace of God, may you be a hearer and a doer of His word in all the encounters and experiences He has planned for you today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue