Wednesday, July 31, 2013


Morning by Morning, July 31 - Immovable, Unshakeable

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I am Yours and You are mine -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Let me begin my day rooted and grounded in the truth and experience of Your tender mercy and steadfast love.  ...

"Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people, for this time on and forevermore" (Psalm 125:1-2).

Ground me and surround me, O Lord. Ground me in Your love, surround me in Your Presence. Forgive me in Your mercy and strengthen me in Your Spirit.

You're never shaken by circumstances or moved by fear. You're never stuck in the past or anxious about the future. You are unshakable, immovable, steadfast and sure. And You invite us to drink deeply of Your Spirit and be conformed to Your nature. So by the power of the grace of God at work within me, "I keep the Lord always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved" (Psalm 16:8). And by that same power of Your grace, "(God) alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken" (Psalm 62:6).

You already know every challenge I'll face today. You already know every measure of Your grace I'll need to overcome and come through. So I willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone. And I thank You now for all the goodness and grace You'll show to me all day long. I embrace Your invitation to declare this truth:  "On God rests my deliverance and my honor; my mighty rock, my refuge is in God. Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us.... Once God has spoken; twice I have heard this:  that power belongs to God, and steadfast love belongs to you, O Lord" (Psalm 62:7-12).  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you be immovable and unshakable in the power of the grace of God through every challenge you may face today. May you be grounded in His love and surrounded by His Presence. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue