Thursday, October 03, 2013

Morning by Morning, Oct 3 - Wholly Yours, Forever Yours

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your light come down and fill my soul; let Your love rise up and let it flow.  ...

Let Your Light come down and fill my soul
Let Your Love rise up and let it flow

Let Your Light come down and fill my soul
Let Your Love rise up and let it flow

I am wholly Yours
I'm Forever Yours

I will not back off; I will not let go
By the grace of God, I must press on

I will not back off; I will not let go
By the grace of God, I must press on

I am wholly Yours
I'm Forever Yours

Just light my path and send me forth
With Your Word and Your Spirit in control

Just light my path and send me forth
With Your Word and Your Spirit in control

I am wholly Yours
I'm Forever Yours

As the Body and the Bride, come make us one
That the world may know You've sent Your Son

As the Body and the Bride, come make us one
That the world may know You've sent Your Son

I am wholly Yours
I'm Forever Yours

I am wholly Yours
I'm Forever Yours

Yes, Lord. Thank You for writing this song of declaration in my spirit this morning. Let it be so. "It is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me" (Galatians 2:20). And "with gratitude in (my) heart (I will) sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God" (Colossians 3:16). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Light of the Lord would come down and fill your soul, the His Love would rise up and flow out of your heart to bring the life of God everywhere His Spirit leads you today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Thank you so much for your prayers for our Healing Prayer Service at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio last night.  Along with Max Lucado, I was excited to share a message on the Lord's healing when our hearts are broken and our spirits are crushed. Then our Rapha God Ministry Team was invited to join the Oak Hills Church Prayer Team to pray for everyone personally. The altar was full of hungry and hurting hearts seeking God's healing. We're excited to see what God will do. And may the Lord release His healing love and power in your church and community in Jesus' mighty name!

We are teaching our Level 1 School of Ministry for Sozo Inner Healing Prayer Ministry Thursday through Saturday this week, Oct 3-5, being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. We are excited to be recording our Level 1 and Level 2 Schools. Please keep us in prayer: www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue