Monday, October 21, 2013


Morning by Morning, October 21 - "With My Whole Heart"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my eyes and open up my heart to welcome You in to every area of my life and every moment of my day. ...

"I give You thanks, O Lord, with my whole heart; before the gods I sing Your praise; I bow down toward Your holy temple and give thanks to Your name for Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness; for You have exalted Your name and Your word above everything. In the day I called You answered me, and You increased my strength of soul... The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of Your hands" (Psalm 138:1-8).

With my whole heart, with an undivided heart, with a heart that holds nothing back, I worship You, I give You thanks, I give Your praise, I give You all that I have and all that I am, as best as I can and all by Your grace. Let there be nothing ever between us, nothing ever to take my heart or my focus away from You and Your purpose for my life.

You've filled my life with good things. And even in the most tragic and painful times, You've displayed over and again Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness to me. You constantly increase my strength of soul. You persistently awaken my spirit to arise into daily communion with Your Spirit. You unfailingly exalt Your name and Your word and Your will above every circumstance and challenge that would seek to derail Your plans for my journey of faith with You -- never because I deserve it, but always because You love me. By the grace of God to redeem it all, Your steadfast love for me, O Lord, endures forever. So how could I help but love You and thank You with my whole heart? In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may you know the steadfast love and unfailing faithfulness of our God in every challenge and circumstance of your life. May you increasingly trust Him with your whole heart. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue