Wednesday, October 16, 2013


Morning by Morning, October 16 - Vessel of Honor

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Let Your name be the first words from my mouth this morning. Let Your nature be in my heart throughout the moments of my day.  ...

"But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work. Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart" (2 Timothy 2:20-22, NKJV).

I want to pursue You from a pure heart. I want to be a vessel of honor in the house of my God. I want to be useful the Master and every good work You've planned for my life. I want to be secure in my identity and fulfill my destiny. I want to seek first Your Kingdom and Your righteousness, knowing that all I'll ever truly need will be added unto me (Matthew 6:33).

So cleanse my heart and purify my soul. Give me right thoughts and right desires. Give me clean hands and a pure heart. Give me a passion to "pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace" -- all by Your power and all by Your grace at work within me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will continually cleanse your heart and purify your soul, shaping you into a vessel of honor for our God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue