Friday, October 18, 2013


Morning by Morning, October 18 - Obedient from the Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be Lord of my spirit, soul, and body; Lord my mind, will, and emotions; Lord my past, present, and future; Lord of my identity, security, and destiny; Lord my possessions, positions, and promises; Lord my relationships, opportunities, and challenges; Lord of my hopes, dreams, and desires. Be Lord of all.  ...

"Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness? But thanks be to God that you, having once been slaves of sin, have become obedient from the heart ... and that you, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness... For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to greater and greater iniquity, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness for sanctification" (Romans 6:16-19).

Lord Jesus, I choose You as my Master and Lord. I ask You to change me from the inside out until I "become obedient from the heart" -- not just obedient because I know in my heart it's right, but obedient because in my heart I long to be right.

Free me from the slavery of sin -- not just in my actions, but also in my thoughts and desires. "The end of those things is death" (v. 6:21). But create in me a clean heart; renew a right spirit within me. Cause me to desire the life You've chosen for me, with an honest desire for holiness of heart and life from the inside out. "The end (of that) is eternal life" -- not just a life of joy and peace in heaven when I die, but a life of joy and peace in my heart now (v. 6:22). So in the power of Your grace, Lord, make my heart right so I can be obedient from the heart. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may Jesus be Lord of every area of your life, may His Holy Spirit change your heart from the inside out more and more every day to be more like Him. May He be your Master and Lord. May you desire holiness of heart and life so you can be obedient to God from the heart. Please pray the same the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, I'm amazed at the healing and freedom that always takes place during our School of Ministry, even as we are learning God's principles of the Kingdom for inner healing and deliverance so we can minister that healing and freedom to others. We had another awesome night last night during our Level 2 School of Ministry on Thursday Nights for Six Weeks. Please keep us in prayer for the next four weeks of our School. And I pray for God's mighty healing and freedom in your life and through your ministry in Jesus' name! We have recorded our Level 1 and Level 2 Schools on DVD, which should be available soon(www.RaphaGodMinistries.com

You can also order our Resources from my past preaching and teaching settings on Intercessory Prayer, Healing & Deliverance, Men's Retreats, Spiritual Warfare, City-Wide Revival and Strategic Prayer, and other similar topics (www.Messiah-Ministries.org)  Be you be equipped and encouraged to fulfill your calling and ministry in Christ. Please pray the same for me!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue