Thursday, October 10, 2013


Morning by Morning, October 10 - Holy Fire from the Heart

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, sanctify me in spirit, soul, and body. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I give as much of me to You as I can; and I receive as much of You within me as I can. I pray that tomorrow I'll be able to give You more -- more and more, every day until the day You come to embrace Your Body and receive Your Bride.  ....

"May the God of peace himself sanctify (me) entirely; and may (my) spirit and soul and body be kept sound and blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The One who calls (me) is faithful, and He will do this. Beloved, pray for (me)" (1 Thessalonians 5:23-25).

Yes, Lord. Hear my prayer. Here I am. I can never be holy from the outside in, trying to be good enough or do all the right things to be righteous enough. But You can make me holy from the inside out -- holy from the heart (Philippians 2:13). Take the Holy Fire from Your altar in heaven and sanctify me; ignite Your Holy Fire in my spirit and send me (Isaiah 6:6-8). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the God of all peace would sanctify you entirely in spirit and soul and body, that He would burn within you with His Holy Fire from your heart. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

We'll be starting our Level 2 School of Ministry this week onThursday Nights for 6 Weeks. We are excited to be recording our Level 1 and Level 2 Schools. Please keep us in prayer. Our alumni are always welcome to come join any of the sessions of our Schools:  www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend! Blue