Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Morning by Morning, April 22 - "So I Send You"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me afresh with Your Spirit of Life in Christ today.  ...

"When it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and the doors of the house where the disciples had met were locked for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said, 'Peace be with you.' After He said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, 'Peace be with you. As the Father has sent Me, so I send you.' When He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, 'Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained' (John 20:19-23).

There's true peace in Your Presence. There's true joy in seeing You -- seeing You with love in Your eyes, mercy in Your heart, and scars on Your hands. And there's true life in the breath of Your Spirit.

Breathe on me today, Lord Jesus. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I receive Your Holy Spirit. Just as the Father sent You, so You send me. As I go out into my day to carry the peace and joy and life of Jesus everywhere I go, empower me to know I go embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray you will carry the peace and joy and life of Jesus wherever you go today, embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue