Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Morning by Morning, April 29 - Journey with Jesus

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Cleanse me in Your blood and fill me with Your Spirit, as I commit my day into Your hands.   ...

"Now on that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus ... talking with each other about all these things that had happened. While they were talking and discussing, Jesus Himself came near and went with them, but their eyes were kept from recognizing Him... Then beginning with Moses and all the prophets, He interpreted to them the things about Himself in all the Scriptures.... When He was at the table with them, He took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them. Then their eyes were opened, and they recognized Him ..." (Luke 24:13-31).

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord. Help me see You as You are -- You're always with me, walking alongside me on every journey. When I'm discouraged, when I'm confused, when I waiver in my faith, You are there to remind me of Your faithfulness and the security of Your Presence. When I'm overjoyed with Your goodness and celebrating Your abundance, You are there to enjoy the laughter and praise.

So whether I'm struggling or whether I'm singing, draw me to Your Scriptures that draw me to You. Let me see Your name on every page and hear Your voice in every word. Like those two disciples on their walk to Emmaus, let my heart burn within me, as You open Your Scriptures to me and manifest Your Presence with me (v. 32). Let me start every day declaring the truth, "The Lord has risen indeed!" (v. 34) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may your heart burn with you on your journey with Jesus today and every day. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!  Blue