Monday, November 10, 2014

Morning by Morning, November 10 - Lord of My Heart

Good morning Lord Jesus. I want to start my day in a good place  -- here in Your embrace -- embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...

"But in your hearts, sanctify Christ as Lord" (1 Peter 3:15).

Here's my heart, Lord Jesus Christ. I set it apart to You; I open it up to You; I surrender it over to You. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I yield to Your authority and submit to Your Lordship. Be Lord of my heart and Lord of all.

I renounce my control and put You in complete control. I give You permission to rule and reign as Savior and Lord in my mind and all my thoughts, in my heart and all my desires, in my will and all my choices. Be sanctified as Lord; be sanctified in me. Make me more like You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  may our Lord Jesus Christ be sanctified as Lord of your heart today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
Breakthrough Prayer Conference! For my friends in the Houston, Texas area, please come join us this weekend, Nov 15-16, at Bear Creek United Methodist Church where I'll be teaching on Healing Prayer Ministry Saturday and Sunday and preaching all three services Sunday morning. All are welcome.


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!