Monday, November 03, 2014


Morning by Morning, November 3 - "Doers of the Word"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Lead me in the way that leads to life today.  ...

"But be doers of the word, and not merely hearers who deceive themselves. For if any are hearers of the word and not doers, they are like those who look at themselves in a mirror; for they look at themselves and, on going away, immediately forget what they were like. But those who look into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and persevere, being not hearers who forget but doers who act -- they will be blessed in their doing" (James 1:22-25).

Holy Spirit, empower me to put into practice the words You put into my spirit. What I hear from Your heart in the morning, empower me to live out from my heart throughout the moments of my day. 

As best as I can and all by Your grace, I want to be a doer of the word, not merely a hearer. So remind me all I've seen and heard and empower me to go and do what honors You and expresses Your nature through my life today. "For it is God who is at work in (me), enabling (me) both to will and to work for His good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray the Holy Spirit will remind you and empower you of all He has shown you and called you to do today by the power of the grace of God. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!