Thursday, November 20, 2014

Morning by Morning, November 20 - Anointed and Empowered by the Holy Spirit

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I humble myself before You and willingly choose to be desperately dependent upon You alone.  ...

"You know the message He sent to the people of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ--He is Lord of all. That message spread throughout Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John announced:  how God anointed Jesus Christ of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power; how He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him" (Acts 10:36-38).

Jesus, You are Lord of all--Lord of my life, Lord of my ministry, Lord every experience and encounter I'll have today. Empower me with Your Spirit to be Your disciple today. 

With Your nature in my heart and Your name on my lips, let me see sickness bow and demons flee. Let me see injustice set right and what's been stolen restored. Let me see captive set free and the wounded made whole. Let me see You cause all things to work together for good as You continue Your ministry of going about going done through me and every one of Your disciples, throughout all the places who Your Spirit sends us today. 

Father God, anoint me and remind me that the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead is the Spirit at work in me and through me each day (Romans 8:9-11). For that reason alone, I am empowered to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. Come, Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


My Friend,  I pray our Father God will anoint you and empower you with the Holy Spirit to be a faithful disciple of Jesus Christ everywhere He sends you today, with the nature of Jesus in your heart and His name on your lips. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

Friends, please keep me in prayer for the Holy Spirit's leading and anointing as I continue to minister the healing love God in the name of Jesus in Franklin, Tennessee the next few days. I pray for breakthrough in the lives of those here and in yours. God bless you!

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Share this word to encourage a friend!