Thursday, April 16, 2015

Morning by Morning, April 16 - God's Words in Our Mouths

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and wait for Your leading to begin my day in the communion of prayer -- embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit.  ...

"I have put My words in your mouth, and hidden you in the shadow of My hand, stretching out the heavens and laying the foundations of the earth, and saying to Zion, 'You are My people' " (Isaiah 51:16).

Let Your words be in my mouth. Let Your thoughts be in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Conform my nature into Your nature. Make me more like You today.

Lord Jesus, You are the Word of God (John 1:1). You are the Word made flesh (John 1:14). Now by Your Spirit living in my heart, renewing my mind, conforming me into Your image, speak forth Your word through my flesh today (Romans 8:29; Romans 12:2; 2 Corinthians 3:18; 2 Peter 1:4; 2 Thessalonians 5:23). In that way, let my life become an expression of Your word in my world each day.

Sanctify my tongue and put Your burning coal from Your heavenly altar to my lips (Isaiah 6:7). As I talk or teach, as I prophecy or preach, as I exhort or encourage, let my words be Your words, secure in the knowledge that the One who is the Word lives in me, putting Your words in my mouth. Give me both the humility and the confidence to fulfill Your promise and obey Your command:  "Whoever speaks must do so as one speaking the very words of God; whoever serves must do so with the strength that God supplies, so that God may be glorified in all things through Jesus Christ" (1 Peter 4:11). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


May your heart and mind, your tongue and words be sanctified by the Spirit as the Lord expresses His words through your life today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
  
Friends, I'm excited to be returning to Bear Creek United Methodist Church in Houston, Texas this weekend to continue speaking on Inner Healing Prayer Ministry and equipping prayer ministry teams during our Level 2 Training. Please keep us in prayer, and I pray for a fresh awakening of prayer and healing ministry through your church and the Body of Christ. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!