Sunday, April 05, 2015

Morning by Morning, April 5 - Christ Arise!

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Arise in my heart today!  ...

"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen! Remember how He told you, while He was still in Galilee, that the Son of Man must be handed over to sinners, and be crucified, and on the third day rise again" (Luke 24:5-7).

Today, we remember and celebrate Your resurrection. And everyday You invite us to remember and celebrate we are also alive in Christ. "Sleeper, awake! Rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you!" (Ephesians 5:14)

Come, Holy Spirit -- You are the Spirit of the living Christ, living in me (Romans 8:9). Make me more like Jesus today. Let the light of Christ shine in me and the love of Christ flow though me. This is the resurrection power of the resurrected Christ. Let Christ arise in me so that everywhere I go everyone knows Christ is risen! Christ is risen indeed! In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


Friend,   May the Spirit of Christ arise in you and the love of Christ float through you in resurrection power, in Jesus' namePlease pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

          

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!