Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 5 - "Seek Peace and Pursue It"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. As I speak out Your name and welcome You into my day, my spirit comes to attention to listen for Your leading and rest in Your Presence.  ...

"Those who desire life and desire to see good days, let them keep their tongue from evil and their lips from speaking deceit; let them turn from evil and do good; let them seek peace and pursue it. For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayer" (1 Peter 3:10-12).

You are the Source of life. You are the Source of all that is good. You are the Source of peace. So I desire You. I pursue You. I need You to make me more like You.

Let Your Spirit sanctify my tongue and my lips to speak Your words of spirit and life. Let Your Spirit sanctify my heart to desire and to do what is good and to turn from what is evil. Let Your Spirit move in my spirit to "sanctify Christ as Lord" in all my thoughts and desires, in all my words and actions, throughout all the challenges and opportunities of this day (v. 3:15). By the power of Your Spirit alive and at work within me, I will "seek peace and pursue it," as best as I can and all by Your grace (Psalm 34:14). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will be empowered by the Spirit of Christ in you to seek peace and pursue it in all the challenges and opportunities you encounter today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 

Friends, if you're in the San Antonio area, please come join us tonight at Oak Hills Church on I-10 at 7pm, where I'll be standing in for Max Lucado to share a message of healing and hope at the First Wednesday Healing and Worship Service. Our Rapha God Ministries prayer teams will be joining the Oak Hills Church team to minister in prayer for healing of spirit, soul, and body. All are welcome!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!