Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 4 - "Tender Heart"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and open up my heart to begin my day in the communion of prayer with You, my God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.  ...

"Finally, all of you, have unity of spirit, sympathy, love for one another, a tender heart, and a humble mind" (1 Peter 3:8).

As I meditate on Your Word and listen for the leading of Your Spirit, I hear words of new song rising up from my heart. ... 

With a tender heart
Humble in mind
Let Your Spirit and Word
Be my life

I need You now
More every day
To come show me how
To live my life

So draw near to me
As I draw near to You
Fill me with peace
You are my life

Lord Jesus Christ
I give You my life
I offer each day
As my sacrifice

Come speak to my heart
Come renew my mind
Come make me more
Like You every day

My tender heart
Will always be safe 
In Your hands of love
And Your plans for me
Every day of my life

Yes, Lord. In humility of heart, tender to You, I entrust this day and all my life into Your hands -- as best as I can and all by Your grace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will humble your heart, tender to the love and the leading of Christ, in every moment of your day in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 
heart in the hands of Christ
 

 
Friends, if you're in the San Antonio area, please come join us tomorrow night at Oak Hills Church on I-10 at 7pm, where I'll be standing in for Max Lucado to share a message of healing and hope at the First Wednesday Healing and Worship Service. Our Rapha God Ministries prayer teams will be joining the Oak Hill Church team to minister in prayer for healing of spirit, soul, and body. All are welcome!

 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!