Friday, August 14, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 14 - Come in, King of Glory!
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I commit my life and this day into Your hands.  ...
 
"Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory" (Psalm 24:7-10).
 
King of glory, I lift up the gate of my spirit. I open wide the door of my heart -- that You may come in. Come with Your host of heaven, Your mighty warring angels. Come with Your Holy Spirit, You abiding and intimate and powerful Presence. Come strong and mighty to overcome and conquer everything in me that's not yet like You.
 
You are the King of glory. You are the "King of kings and Lord of lords" (Revelation 19:16). You are my King, my Lord, and my Savior. You are mighty and strong, triumphant and true, here in my heart and every moment of my day. And because You are mighty in me, I am more than a conqueror in You! (Romans 8:37) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May you lift up your spirit and open up your heart, that the King of glory may come in and empower you as more than a conqueror today. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
    

Friends, please join us for our next School of Ministry in September being hosted at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. 
Register by calling Rapha God Ministries at 210 233-1072 
School of Ministry Sept 2015

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!