Monday, August 31, 2015

Morning by Morning, August 31 - True from the Heart
 Good morning, Lord Jesus.  Come into my heart and every moment of my day.  ... "(Jesus) said to them, 'Isaiah prophesied rightly about you hypocrites, as it is written, 'This people honors Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me; in vain do they worship Me, teaching human percepts as doctrines.' You abandon the commandment of God and hold to human tradition'" (Mark 7:6-8). Not only with my lips, but with my heart also; not only with my morning prayers, but with my choices throughout the moments of my day also -- I worship You in spirit and in truth. May I be faithful and true from the inside out, rather than the outside alone. Uproot and remove all that merely ritual and religion. Give me a passionate desire and uncompromising hunger for authentic relationship with You. May my actions and my heart be genuine expressions of my true faith in my one, true God. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

May your actions and your heart be a guanine expression of your true faith in our one, true God throughout your day, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!
       
 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!