Friday, November 06, 2015

Morning by Morning, November 6 - "Confident of This"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I'm watching and waiting, listening for Your leading to begin my day seeking and following You. ...
 
"I am confident of this, that the One who began a good work among you will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ.... And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you to determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God" (Philippians 1:6-11).
 
By the power of the grace of God, may You have Your harvest in me. May every seed You've planted grow up to maturity. When I forget, may You remind me of Your faithfulness. When I waiver, may You empower me with Your encouragement. And when I question, may You restore me in confidence.
 
"Shall I open the womb and not deliver? says the Lord; shall I, the One who delivers, shut the womb? says your God" (Isaiah 66:9).
 
By no means, Lord. You will deliver; You will fulfill. You will be faithful to complete the good work You've begun in me. Not by my righteousness, but by Yours. No according to my promises or my power or my plans, but by Yours. "I am confident of this." I'm confident of You and I'm confident of Your word. Like "the little engine that could," "I think I can" because I know You will.
 
"Heaven and earth will pass away, but (Your) words will not pass away" (Matthew 24:35). And every word of spirit and life You've ever spoken over me and spoken into me will come to pass and will not return void, but will accomplish all to which You have purposed it -- all in Your way, all in Your power, and all in Your time (Isaiah 55:11). I am confident of this. In Jesus' name I pray.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

I pray you will be confident of this, that the Lord our God will be faithful to bring to completion every good work in He has begun in You, in Jesus' name. You can because He will. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
                



Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!