Monday, November 09, 2015

Morning by Morning, November 9 - Nothing's Too Mighty for Our God
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I look to You, Lord God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- and I listen for Your leading to begin my day embracing Your presence and Your guidance.  ...
 
"I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so I shall be saved from my enemies.... He reached down from on high, He took me; He drew me out of mighty waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from those who hated me; for they were too mighty for me.... He brought me out into a broad place; He delivered me, because He delighted in me.... The Lord lives! Blessed by my rock, and exalted be the God of my salvation" (Psalm 18:3-46).
 
Every day we are at war in "our struggle ... against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12). Every day we are engaging our spiritual enemies with the spiritual "weapons of our warfare" (2 Corinthians 10:4). Every day we are surrounded by the spiritual enemies of our souls, coming to steal and kill and destroy (John 10:10). Some days we are very aware of the fierceness of the battle. Other days we have no idea of the battles that rage in the spiritual realm of the unseen dimension of our lives. 
 
But even if You opened our eyes to see our spiritual enemies, as Elisha prayed for his servant, there would be no need to fear, "for there are more with us than there are with them" (2 Kings 6:16). And though they may seem too mighty for us, they will never be too mighty for You. You are our "Mighty God" (Isaiah 9:5). And You are always "mighty to save!" (Isaiah 63:1) Nothing's too mighty for our God! (Matthew 19:26)
 
So as I arise and go into the battles before me today, I go in the faith of the One who has already won every victory for me (Colossian 2:15). I go proclaiming the mighty name of our mighty God, "the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, of those on earth, and of those under the earth and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2:9-11). In Jesus' mighty name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will be filled with faith in our mighty God who's gone before you to win the victory over your spiritual enemies in the mighty power of the name of Jesus, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
               


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!