Friday, November 13, 2015

Morning by Morning, November 13 - Free to Be Like Jesus
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Make me more like You today.  ...
 
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And all of us, with unveiled faces, seeing the glory of the Lord as though reflected in a mirror, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord, the Spirit" (2 Corinthians 3:17-18).
 
Come, Holy Spirit. Set me free to be like Jesus. Unveil my face. Remove the blinders from my eyes. Soften any hardness of my heart.  Sanctify the sin from my soul. Heal my brokenness. Break off the chains of bondage to the world, the flesh, and the devil, that I can live in the freedom of the Spirit. Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
 
And in the freedom of the Spirit, let me see the glory of the Lord -- the glory of God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit -- more clearly each day. By the power of Your grace and the fire of Your Spirit, let me be conformed to the image of the Son of God (Romans 8:29).
 
We become like what we worship. And as I worship You, You make me more like You, transformed into Your image from glory to glory, day by day. Make me more like You today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray the Spirit of the Lord with move in the power of His fire in your soul to set you free to be like Jesus today, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
               

Friends, Thank You! for all your prayers for our Level 2 School of Ministry at Rapha God Ministries. We celebrated our final night with graduation and great joy last night. I pray the Holy Spirit will continue to equip you and anoint you, as He empowers you and sends you to be an expression of God's love and power through your life. Please pray the same for me. God bless you!

DVDs of our Schools of Ministry and my book, 
Free to Be Like Jesus, on the Biblical principles of inner healing and spiritual freedom are available through our website www.RaphaGodMinistries.com


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!