Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Morning by Morning, November 10 - Worship in Spirit and Truth
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Awaken my soul and fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such as these to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth" (John 4:23-24).
 
As I worship You in spirit, my human spirit arises into communion with Your Holy Spirit. And as my spirit arises, my soul yields. The mind and will and emotions of my soul yield to the leading of my spirit, which yields to the leading of Your Spirit. First the spirit, then the soul, then the body, as the muscles and nerves, the organs and systems of my physical being also yield to the leading of my spiritual being. And You bring my life into alignment -- "spirit and soul and body"   -- as I worship You in spirit and truth (1 Thessalonians 5:23).
 
So from deep down inside, I seek to worship You in every dimension of Your Being -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- from every dimension of my being -- spirit, soul, and body. In the devotion and the freedom of worship in spirit and truth, I experience Your promise of "the communion of the Holy Spirit" within me (2 Corinthians 13:13).
 
Teach me more. Free me more. Lead me more to learn to worship You more deeply in spirit and truth. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, You are One and You are God and You are worthy of all my worship and all my love "with all (my) heart, and with all (my) soul, and with all (my) might" (Deuteronomy 6:5). You are "the God to whom I belong and whom I worship" (Acts 27:23). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you will be deeply moved and passionately freed to worship the Lord our God in spirit and truth, more deeply each day, with all your heart and soul and might, in Jesus' name. Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend! 
               


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!