Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Morning by Morning, September 13 - "Unprecedented"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Put Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart. Make me more like You today.  ...
 
"For I will not venture to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me to win obedience from the Gentiles, by word and deed, by the power of signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God, so that from Jerusalem and as far around as Illyricum I have fully proclaimed the good news of Christ. Thus I make it my ambition to proclaim the good news, not where Christ has already been named, so that I do not build on someone else's foundation, but as it is written, 'Those who have never been told of Him shall see, and those who have never heard of Him shall understand'" (Romans 15:18-21).
 
As I listen for the leading of Your Spirit this morning, I hear in my heart the word "Unprecedented."  ...
 
Lord, what are You speaking to me and to Your church?  ...
 
I believe I hear You saying in my heart, "These are unprecedented times. These are times -- now and in the days to come -- like nothing ever seen or heard. And though the struggles around you and the struggles within you may be unprecedented, so are the opportunities. These are unprecedented times full of unprecedented opportunities to share the love of God in Jesus Christ -- "by word and deed, by the power of signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God." Fully proclaim the good news of My grace. Hearts are open to hear My hope and receive My love by the power of My grace."  ...
 
Yes, Lord. May we be ambassadors of hope, by our words and by our deeds, reaching out to the hurting and the lost in every way You would express Your hope through us as the body of Christ, fully proclaiming the good news of Christ, everywhere we are and in every opportunity we have. Let those who have never been told of You come to see You; and let those who have never heard of You come to understand You -- that You are God and You are love and You are here. Let there be a great harvest of the kingdom of God, now and in the days to come, like nothing ever seen or heard, in these unprecedented times (Matthew 13:39). 
 
"And this good news of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the world, as a testimony to all the nations; and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14). Lord, let it be so -- here in my heart, here in my land, and to the ends of the earth in our generation. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays


I pray you would experience the unprecedented power of God's Spirit moving in your heart and through your life to display the love and grace of God and the good news of Christ in these unprecedented times, that we may see an unprecedented harvest of God's kingdom in our generation, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

 
Friends, I'm joining with you in the agreement of prayer for all who are recovering from these hurricanes, earthquakes, and wildfires, along with every storm and every shaking any of us are facing in our lives or in our land. May hope in our God abound, and may His love and grace may be evident to all through His people who are there to pray and to help as the heart and hands of Jesus Christ. God bless you!


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!