Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Morning by Morning, September 26 - Alert and Firm, Courageous and Strong - All in Love
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I lift up my heart and open up my spirit to welcome You into the moments of my day -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit of God.  ...
 
"Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love" (1 Corinthians 16:13).
 
Alert and firm, courageous and strong -- all in love. Lord, help me live my life like that today. Let me be a light like that in my world today.
 
If I begin to grow complacent, make me alert, as You awaken my spirit and revive my soul. If I begin to waiver in faith, losing hope or giving in to doubt, empower me to take my stand, reminding me of all those who have stood firm before me to never surrender and never retreat. If I begin to shrink back in worry or fear, or feel helpless or alone, remind me of the One is always with me, always upholding me with Your mighty right hand until I'm courageous and strong in the power of Your grace once again. And if I begin to lose my love or let it grow cold, rekindle the coals to my soul and stoke the flames of my spirit until the fiery love of God burns with passion for You and for all You put on my heart again in the power of Your love that never fails. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays



I pray you will live your life today in the power of God's grace alert and firm, courageous and strong, all in love in Jesus' name! Please pray the same of meGod bless you, my friend!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!