Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Morning by Morning, April 25 - Every Day with Jesus
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. King of kings and Lord of lords, be King and Lord of my heart and my life this day and every day. ...
 
You're our Savior. And You're also our Example. Your life on earth is a model for our life in You. You teach the way by showing us the way--how to live well, how to love well, even how to suffer well and ultimately die well. "For this (we) have been called, because Christ also suffered for (us), leaving (us) an example, so that (we) should follow in His steps" (1 Peter 2:18). "As He is, so are we in this world" (1 John 4:17).
 
Let Your Word come alive in my thoughts. Let Your Spirit arise in my heart. Let Your example be a compass for my soul in every choice I make along the journey of my day. Remind me every moment that I'm never alone. You're with me "always" (Matthew 28:20). And remind me every moment that I'm never on my own to try to live out this life in my own power, my own wisdom, or my own righteousness, but by the power of Your grace at work with me, making me more like You each day. "For God is working in (me), giving (me) the desire and the power to do what please Him" (Philippians 2:13 NLT).
 
So I look forward to start each day with You--to intentionally, deliberately welcome Your Spirit and Your Word and Your Presence into me and every moment of my day. In daily trust and surrender, "(my) life is hidden with Christ in God" (Colossians 3:1). You're showing me the way to live every day in You--every day with Jesus. In Jesus' name pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you walk with Jesus every day--in His steps, by His example, in His Spirit with your life hidden with Christ in God, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

   
   
Tommy Hays' 365 Day Prayer Devotional
Morning by Morning, 2nd Edition
"A Deeply Intimate Journey with Jesus"

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!