Thursday, April 12, 2018

Morning by Morning, April 12 - The "Brighter and Brighter" Path
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Good Shepherd, help me hear Your voice here in my heart to begin my day centered in You.  ...
 
"But the path of the righteous is like a light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day.... Keep straight the path of your feet, and all your ways will be sure. Do not swerve to the right or to the left; turn your foot away from evil" (Proverbs 4:18-27).
 
If I'm walking in Your ways, my path should be getting "brighter and brighter." My spirit and my steps should be steady. And if my path is not getting brighter and my steps are no longer steady, I should be quick to humble my heart to cry out to You and ask for Your help and correction and guidance. And You'll be quick to lead me back to the place where I got off Your path so I can continue on with my journey in Your will. You're the God who makes my path straight and my steps secure (Psalm 40:2).
 
Come guide my steps today. Give me the discernment and wisdom to recognize if my path is growing "brighter and brighter." I don't want to take any detours on the way to my destiny. "Keep my steps steady according to Your promise" (Psalm 119:133). And I thank You for Your promise that "our steps are made firm by the Lord, when He delights in our way; (even) though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand" (Psalm 23:23). In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray your path grows brighter and brighter before you each day, as the Lord orders your steps and guidance you into the fullness of His will and your destiny in Him, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

  
   
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!