Friday, April 13, 2018

Morning by Morning, April 13 - "The Throne of Grace"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Through the blood of the Lamb that cleanses my soul, I enter into the Holy of Holies of Your Presence in worship and prayer to begin this day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with the Holy Spirit of God.  ... 

"Since, then, we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, the Son of God, let us hold fast to our confession. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have One who in every respect has been test as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need" (Hebrews 4:14-16). 

With both boldness and humility I come before Your throne of grace--with boldness because I'm fully forgiven; with humility because it's by everything You've already done and nothing that I could have ever done. You are "the Source of eternal salvation for all who obey (You)" to put our hope and trust in You, allowing You to cleanse our souls and fill our hearts with Your mercy and love (Hebrews 5:9). 

So let me never dishonor Your sacrifice and Your love by shrinking back from Your Presence or failing to faithfully and joyfully embrace Your eternal invitation to boldly approach Your throne of grace. Remind me each day of Your mercy and love, so that I "never neglect so great a salvation" (Hebrews 2:3). That would be the greatest sin of all, rejecting the power and love of the blood of Jesus, already poured out for me at inconceivable cost out of Your unfathomable grace. "We are not among those who shrink back and so are lost, but among those who have faith and so are saved" (Hebrews 10:39). 

Just as You welcome me into the Holy of Holies of Your Presence, I welcome You into the holy of holies of my heart. Just as You welcome me to abide in You, I welcome You to abide in me (John 15:4). Let there never be any wall, any veil, or anything else in all creation that would ever separate me from You and Your love for me. "I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the power of hell can separate us from God's love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below--indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord!" (Romans 8:38-39 NLT) 
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray come boldly before God's throne of grace and welcome Him to come boldly abide in the Holy of Holies of your heart everyday, never neglecting so great a salvation we have in Him, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 

   
   
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!