Monday, April 02, 2018

Morning by Morning, April 2 - Resurrection Life Everyday
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. Arise in my heart and shine through my life today.  ...
 
"The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, He will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you" (Romans 8:11 NLT).
 
Resurrection Sunday is the first day of a resurrection life. You were raised from the dead and so was I. On the day I welcomed You into my heart and Your Spirit came rushing in like a mighty wind to save me and raise me up into newness of life my resurrection life began. "For we died and were buried with Christ by baptism. And just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious power of the Father, now we also may live new lives" (Romans 8:4 NLT).
 
Father God, fill me afresh with Your Holy Spirit, the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead. Come, Holy Spirit, move in resurrection power in my spirit and through my life. Lord Jesus, make me more like You each day. As You are, so am I to be in my world (1 John 4:17).  So raise me up and send me out in the fullness of the resurrection life You died for me to live. "Therefore it says, 'Sleeper, awake! Rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you!'" (Ephesians 5:14) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My Friend, I pray you awaken and arise to shine with the light of the glory of God in the resurrection power of the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for meGod bless you, my friend! 



Friends, if you're in the San Antonio area, please come join us Wednesday Night, April 4th at 7pm, for the First Wednesday Service of Worship and Healing at Oak Hills Church, Crownridge. I'm excited to be sharing a message of hope and healing this month. Personal Prayer Ministry will be available. 
All are welcome! Information at: First Wednesday Service
   
 

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!