Thursday, September 06, 2018

Morning by Morning, September 6 - "Mighty in Battle!"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the center of my thoughts and desires, of all I say and do, and of every moment of my day. ...

"Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in. Who is the King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, He is the King of glory!" (Psalm 24:7-10)

I lift up my head to You in worship. I open up the gates of my heart to You in praise. I welcome You in, King of glory.

Strong and mighty One, come fill my spirit with Your Spirit. "You, O Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, and the One who lifts up my head" (Psalm 3:3). You are mighty in battle and majestic in Your glory. You've already defeated any enemy I will face today and You've already given me the victory through the deliverance of Your cross. "Deliverance belongs to the Lord; may Your blessing be on Your people!" (Psalm 3:8)

As the song says, "This is how I fight my battles!" I worship You! I praise You! I trust in You and Your victory for me! That's how Your Word is manifested in my life when You say, "The God of peace will shortly crush Satan under your feet!" (Romans 16:20) My enemy is under my feet because I'm standing in You and You are standing in me -- "Christ in (me), the hope of glory!" (Colossians 1:27) In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays

My Friend, I pray you see the glory of the One who is mighty in battle defeating your enemies before you today, as you welcome the King of glory into your heart and every moment of your day, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!



Personal Prayer Ministry Training.
Please keep us in prayer this week for our Rapha God Ministries' Personal Prayer Ministry Training through our School of Ministry in San Antonio, being hosted at Oak Hills Church. DVDs are available from our past School of Ministry -- Level 1 and Level 2 -- if you can't join us, with an introduction and prayer of blessing by Max Lucado.

Our Level 1 Training and School of Ministry is based on the principles in my book Free to Be Like Jesus -- Transforming Power of Inner Healing & Deliverance

Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
www.Messiah-Ministries.org

Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257
www.RaphaGodMinistries.com

Please share this word to encourage a friend!