Friday, November 02, 2018

Morning by Morning, November 2 - "The Eyes of the Lord"
 
Good morning, Lord Jesus. I'm listening for Your leading, as I seek to begin my day embraced by my Father, centered in Christ, and filled with Your Holy Spirit.  ...
 
"The eyes of the Lord range throughout the entire earth, to strengthen those whose heart is true to Him" (2 Chronicles 16:9).
 
Lord, let my heart be true to You. Empower me to "do what is right in the sight of the Lord" (Deuteronomy 13:18). By Your Spirit alive and at work within me, You are "working in (me), giving (me) the desire and the power to do what pleases (You)" (Philippians 2:13).
 
So shape my desires and guide my thoughts to be faithful and true to You. Convict me when I stray and redirect me when I misstep. Strengthen me when I stumble and awaken me when I slumber. Keep my feet and my faith on the path that leads to the fullness of life in You. "(My) steps are made firm by the Lord, when He delights in (my) way; though (I) stumble, (I) shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds (me) by His hand" (Psalm 37:23).
 
I don't need to fear "the eyes of the Lord" that watch over me. And I don't need to worry that You don't see me when I need You or hear me when I cry. "Truly they eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His steadfast love" (Psalm 33:18). "For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayer" (1 Peter 3:12). Because I've welcomed the Righteous One into my heart and entrusted my life to the One who is my life, You've made me righteous in Your sight to set my heart right with Yours -- not by anything I've done, but by all You've done for me.
 
With "the eyes of the Lord" upon me, You see me and everything about me. Yet, You love me and pour out Your grace to me. Help me see myself more like You see me, through "the eyes of the Lord," through the eyes of Your steadfast love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays




My friend, I pray you see yourself through "the eyes of the Lord," through the eyes of His steadfast love for you -- knowing He sees you and understands you, hearing you and helping you, as He orders your steps and guides your heart, in Jesus' name! Please pray the same for me. God bless you, my friend!

 


Tommy Hays | Messiah Ministries
Healing from the Inside Out
  
Pastoral Director | Rapha God Ministries
4 Dominion Drive, Building 1
San Antonio, Texas 78257

Please share this word to encourage a friend!